Meiger Health offers Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy,Occupational Therapy, Medical Social Worker,
and Home Health Aides services to homebound adult and pediatric clients in Washington, DC.
The mission of Meiger Health is to assure the provision of coordinated quality, cost effective, evidence-based, professional and comprehensive home health care that is patient-focused, accessible and affordable; to clients whose mental illness complicates the treatment of their medical/physical conditions.
To continue providing quality home health services to our clients, we strictly comply with all federal, state and local regulations governing home healthcare. In providing care to our clients, we are guided by the following philosophy:
- Ensure quality home health care to patients
- Educate patient and family on health related issues and teach coping skills
- Provide continuity of healthcare services to patients in their own residencies
- Provide culturally competent care through staff training
- Respect the rights and privacy of patients and their family
- Minimize negative patient outcome, including injury, infection, decubitus sore, etc.
- Maximize high level of independence during home rehabilitation